The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1033 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really like how you tied your story together with each cousin helping the other at different stages of their lives and with the repetition of the title in both places.
I like how you tied everything together. Good story!
06/02/08
I enjoyed the story. :) I liked how you wrote about two different times in the cousins' lives and used the repeated phrase "Ah, it was nothing" to imply a friendship throughout the time in between the two vignettes.
06/02/08
Oh, I loved this. Nice job! I feel like part of this family of cousins now;)
06/02/08
GREAT title, and I love the way you tied the two stories together. The cousins saved each other's lives, one for "here" and one for eternity.
This is tender and heart felt. I especially liked how your MC felt embarrassed and loved at the same time. Yea God!!!
I like how the one cousin helped save the other one in a physical sense and the other cousin returned the favor in a spiritual sense. Good job!
Nice story. Love to hear of the salvation of those lost, even when it is late in life.
03/06/12
Carol, I've enjoyed reading through your stories here on FW. Wow! Your writing is amazing! Your stories are so vivid the reader becomes part of the story. I would love to read more from you! Hugs!