The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 847 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/24/08
Okay now, what am I supposed to say about this one? Nice writing. Funny. Poor Roger.
Laury
LOL. How funny that he thought he was avoiding the problem, but really he just made it worse by sticking the rabbit in the cage. I liked your storytelling style. This was an enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing it.
05/27/08
Funny situation! Very entertaining story.

I noticed several misspelled words: shepherd, past, they're are a few that I recall. A closer edit for spelling and writing mechanics will smooth this out a bit.

This story made me grin.
This sounded like it might have happened??? I loved the twist.
Funny tale. Patches got the best end of the deal here.
05/28/08
Hehe - cute and clever. I can just picture this!
Oh goodness this is funny. But I would expect no less from you, now that I'm getting to know you better n the Southern thread! Priceless!!! Your spell checker will take care of your misspells. Not to worry.
Ha Ha Ha oh my, what a goose Ike was, fancy washing and blow drying a dead rabbit. Your description of what was going on really brought everything alive in my mind's eye (well, except the rabbit of course). Very good story, well done Karen.