The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1229 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is beautifully written! It flowed nicely. It is a perfect example of the proverb!Thanks for sharing it.
03/07/08
Beautiful job. thanks for sharing this.
03/08/08
Good job!
03/08/08
What a story - this was moving, well-written, and incredibly inspiring. I LOVE the last paragraph. Wonderful.
03/09/08
Such a great story of what God can do, does do, and will do. A great title to a wonderful story. Written well, and is indeed an example of this weeks Topic. A delightful and encouraging read which I thoroughly enjoyed. God bless you for sharing this with us, the FW family.
03/10/08
Wonderful story. So glad she survived. I have a friend whose daughter had the same condition and she did not survive. Keep writing.
I felt like I was there, and feeling the anxiety that turned to peace in the waiting room. Very good writing indeed.
03/12/08
What a wonderful entry. This is a perfect silver lining and I'm so glad you shared your story with us. Thank you!
Beautiful story Glynis. I am so happy to hear that your daughter survived and is healthy. What a powerful testimony to share with others. I loved the scriptures you used at the end too. They fit the piece well.

Your daughter will be able to treasure this beautifully written story and share it with her children someday.
03/12/08
My favorite part of this is the epilogue--that some day she will take over the telling of this story. Wow, that's lovely.
03/12/08
This was a wonderful testimony to read...right on topic, too. Great job.
03/12/08
Beautiful story. If an experience like that can't help spread faith, I don't know what can.
That is strong hope. It is so amazing. That is what we need to be spreading to all who need and should be reminded of it every now an then (like myself) this was beautifully written.