The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 992 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/06/07
Great story! Wish I could have been there...if only home groups could function like this all the time. You made Tim live.
Beautiful, realistic story...we never know what the impact can be on the life of another when we step out in faith...great writing...
12/08/07
What a neat testimony of the power of home groups!

You probably shouldn't put a link to your blog in your challenge entry, as they are supposed to be anonymous.

Enjoyed this read.
12/08/07
You've illustrated, beautifully, the power of acceptance and love, through which which the Holy Spirit touched this man. Lovely story.
Nice job showing the power of small groups. One suggestion, though - maybe if you expanded the plot a bit, you could give it more depth.
12/11/07
YEAH for Jesus and YEAH for your home group! Your article is great twofold -- wonderful writing (I felt like I was there!) AND how exciting to hear how God moved in and through your home group. You give Him the glory and we rejoice with you! God's annointing and blessing upon you!
12/14/07
Congratulations, Dan, on placing sixth in your level with this entry.