The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1068 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/16/05
Love it! Wonderful imagery and hopeful ending.
05/18/05
Beautiful visuals in your writing. I hope that with this
'a white robe, nothing else'
comes some white underwear too! ;)
This was nicely written. I felt your regret. You managed to paint the picture of your dilemma. And you summed up your article with hope. He always gives us a chance to start again. Nicely done.
05/20/05
Very creative! I enjoyed reading it.
05/21/05
This was lovely and interesting reading. There was also hope at the end.
I loved the "dream" aspect of your article. God often speaks to us in dreams. However, with some dreams, thank God we wake up! (smile) I really enjoyed your article.
It's a beautiful piece. Congrats on your 1st place placement.
Welcome to FaithWriters, Chuck -- And did you ever make a big splash at first jump! I loved this story: moving, insightful, with power to prick. Congratulations, and keep submitting! -- Lois
Well written! I enjoyed this.
05/24/05
Chuck, what an outstanding start at FaithWriters! 1st Place in the Level 2 Challenge, and 2nd Place in the Editors' Choice Awards. That is really quite an achievement - particularly as the competition was extremely strong this week from the Level 3 entrants. So congratulations - you deserve it! Now, even though you've only just arrived at FaithWriters, it's time for you to move up to Level 3 for any future Challenges. You'll be more than fine. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Just beautiful! I love the message here. It rings true. Congratulations!