Previous Challenge Entry (Level 2 – Intermediate)
Topic: Sad (07/26/07)
TITLE: Are You Sad?
By Chiradeep Patra
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
SEND A PRIVATE COMMENT
ADD TO MY FAVORITES
We feel SAD because of three effects of the above-mentioned occurrences. The three effects are, first S-tress, second A-nxiety and third D-epression. When this SAD becomes chronic the condition of the person concerned becomes very bad. In general the person concerned needs the love, support of his/her family members and counseling from a professional counselor. Sadness takes away the happiness, which God has given us as gift. There are many instances of suicide, mental illness and nervous break down cases which are really saddening. So it is always better for us to stay happy as far as possible.
The word of God is always reviving and helpful during the time when we are sad. When we take time and study the word of God we will be revived, refreshed and cherished. There are few tips from the word of God which have always helped me in my personal life to tackle sadness, are given as under for your help:
• CAST all your BURDEN on God (1 Pet. 5:6-7)
• TRUST in God & SERVE others (Ps. 37: 3)
• PRAY to God with a broken heart (Phil. 4:6-7)
• SURRENDER yourself to the Lord ((Ps. 37: 5)
• DELIGHT yourself in the Lord (Ps. 37: 4)
• Make PEACE with all (which reduces unnecessary friction) (Prov. 14:30)
• FORGIVE everybody (Eph. 4:31-32)
• Stay CHEERFUL always (Prov. 17:22)
• WAIT PATIENTLY for God’s answer (Ps. 37: 7)
Friends! Today if you are sad then follow the tips; I am sure that you will be free from the captivity of SAD.
The opinions expressed by authors may not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be right now. CLICK HERE
JOIN US at FaithWriters for Free. Grow as a Writer and Spread the Gospel.