The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1213 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/28/07
Oh, a wonderful story! You get your point across without being too saccharin. It's good to remember that God values all life the same.
Awesome
I love when God surprises me! Even if it embarrasses me! Good job.
07/30/07
I like this one, well written and a great message too.
Oh, nice job on this one! The twist at the end was perfect.
07/30/07
Delicate and sweet and heartwrenching and CONVICTING! Caught a few punctuation issues, but that is minor. GREAT lesson!
I enjoyed this a lot! you drew me into the story, and kept my attention. Great lesson, too.
I've heard a very similar story to this about a crippled boy and a crippled dog. Your tale is so touching and very well written. I enjoyed it.
08/01/07
Very sweet and tender.

When writing dialogue and using a person's name, be sure to separate it with a comma. A few other minor punctuation issues, but that one jumped out at me a few times.

The little pup won my heart, too.
This contained a great message and you presented in a heart-felt way that was easy to read and understand without being "preachy"
08/01/07
Wonderful story that packed quite a punch. Good job!
As always, I enjoy your writing. This is really a sweet story well told.
08/02/07
I think it was a lesson for me too! This was a great read, the characters and their actions were well done. I am not a big animal lover per se, but you had my lip quivering on this one!