The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1359 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/16/06
Flowers -- I get it now! This is a great testimony. Well done. You've been through so much, yet your love for God shines through. thanks for sharing this. :)
06/18/06
Awesome! I appreciated the neat weather metaphor you used. Well-written and inspiring.
Thank you so much for sharing. It was deeply encouraging to my soul today. I was uplifted by the verse you had of Psalm 71:20 and how fitting it is for what I am going through. I am comforted by you through your writing! May God continue to shine in you as He is already! In Christ's Love.
Sincerely,
Cheri Glesener
07/26/06
Kim, this was a very good entry in the Abundance Challenge--way too inspiring and encouraging to leave sitting here in the Challenge archives. Would you be willing to give us permission to use it in the October issue of FaithWriters' online magazine (www.faithwritersmagazine.com)? It is exactly the sort of testimony I am looking for to use in our Ascribe Greatness section.

Could you please send me a private message to let me know if this would be okay with you. If it is, then I will also need a short bio note to go with it. You can find examples of bio notes at the bottom of the articles in this month's issue.

Look forward to hearing from you.

With love, Deb (Editor, FaithWriters' Magazine and Challenge Coordinator)