The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1904 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Okay I really did like this one. You definintely need to continue for you have a way of bringing forth the message with that touch of laughter that is needed to soften the blows. Continue on please.
This is one of my favorite reads tonight! I loved the satire and you hit the problems of why our "influences" though heartfelt are often done with blind eyes. Just a great job of capturing the humaness of us all
02/17/05
I love this article too. You certainly said your piece with humour and show us where our zeal could be misplaced.
02/20/05
Comedic!
02/21/05
oh wow, sad but, sadly, true! brilliant job, i liked it.
Woo Hoo, Sally! This piece was one of my favorites last week. I'm so glad to discover you wrote it. Congratulations on a well deserved win!
02/21/05
Sally,

I can't believe I missed this article during the week. It was great! Alas! it was also true. Good entry and congratulations!
02/21/05
"Some are so heavenly minded, they are no earthly good." This quote is the underlying theme that I found running through this diary of misguided servanthood; a mindset we all must strive to avoid. Exceptional lesson, witten exceptionally well. Congrats on your deserved placement and a huge thank you for sharing it with the FW site. In Him- Nancy
Sally, I love this piece!! It is so creative! Great job!

God bless,
Cheri
02/23/05
Sally, you already know that I loved this piece. You have a wonderful sense of humor and managed to write one of those pieces that are an "ouch" with a laugh. Well done and congratulations on your 3rd place win in the Level 1 Champion Challenge. I've already set things in motion to use this in the April issue of FaithWriters' Magazine - this little gem isn't going to be wasted. Love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)