The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 391 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/18
I enjoyed this, well done!
Good message too.
Blessings~
04/26/18
This is like a nugget of pure gold, a gem of simple truths explained so clearly anyone can understand.

I did happen to notice a missing "with," however between "filled" and "distractions" - a very minor glitch in an otherwise beautiful piece of writing.
Very uplifting!
Your piece is a masterpiece of divine inspiration. You missed a word in your hurry to put pen to paper, so remember to proofread your pieces a few times. All in all, though, it was a job most well done. Keep up the good work! And never lose that optimism of yours and that wonder. Blessings!
04/27/18
What a great piece, I too love to learn,
Keep writing
I am thankful for the thoughts you were thinking about. These remind me that God created all thing and that they are for us to marvel at and not just wonder how he did it.

I liked the form of your piece - the arrangement of the sentences most on a single line at least in the first grouping.

Good work. Keep marveling and enjoying God's creative works.
I liked it. Such a wonderful reminder of how we should see our life. Excellent choice of scripture.
05/03/18
Enjoyable, inspirational and conversational. Well done.