The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 443 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was a nice story. Very creative. But not sure if it related more to "delays" than being in a jam, other than a traffic jam.

The only other little bit of red ink... You might want to do a little more editing, and re-read your piece before submitting. There were typo's and words in sentences that did not relate. If they were abbreviations, I did not understand them.

Spell check has a tendency to assume you are going to say something you have no intention of saying, and will throw a word in your sentence, that was not mean to be.

I really liked your creative thinking.
Good story; stay calm and write on!
02/17/17
Great job with this entry. I enjoyed it.

Blessings~
02/17/17
Having travelled for business myself, I totally understand the sressful situations that arise.. You did a good job of describing your predicament & how you reacted.

I agree with the prior critiques...proofreading & editing will always improve your overall product. Keep writing... I want to hear more from you.
This is an interesting piece demonstrating how fear of the unknown can come out of no-where and attack ones heart and mind.

Though not intended to curtail international flights, this piece might stir some readers thoughts leading to this action.

Prayer was needed along with a "Thy will be done" attitude no matter the result.
02/19/17
You aroused in me my own nightmarish airport traumas. Not many can't relate. Good job. A few suggestions: eleminate the predictability by starting the story with a good hook. Make me want to read on. Even when I read my entry many,many times before submiting,I always seem to find a typo. Thanks for your story. I enjoyed it.
02/24/17
Congratulations & keep writing!