The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 447 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/31/14
Good job.

God bless~
02/01/14
Keep writing! As you write more and more, you will develop a greater ability to whittle words and ideas down for a greater impact. It helps to pick a key thought or truth you are trying to convey and work the words and phrases around with the goal of burning that truth into the readers mind.
02/03/14
I could feel the emotion of this piece. The struggle is one many can relate to. I hope you will continue submitting to the challenge.
All good things come from God so it is to him we flee.
He sent us Jesus so we could see. When we see Jesus as Lord and Christ (God with us) we will want to obey his commands. He calls us to believe who he is and turn away from our sin and be baptized so our sin can be forgiven. When we do we will receive God's Holy Spirit as a gift. This is an assurance to us that we are a child of God. Now we know where we are and where we are going. We have put our trust and faith in God by obeying his command. Now we are on our way growing in the likeness of Jesus.

Let every one who reads your poem be encouraged to find peace and forgiveness of sin by coming to God in obedience.

Powerful feelings in your poem.
Congratulations on ranking 7 in your level. (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.)