The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 637 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/14/13
Beautiful sentiments and choice of scriptures. Lovely message.

God Bless~
11/16/13
I like this a lot. Well written and interesting and very informative. Thanks!
11/16/13
That "Cloak of Love' is what keeps us safe and warm and always under His wings.

This is a wonderful devotional to our Lord and Savior. Beautifully written and a joy to read.

Thank you for sharing this inspirational article and reminding me I am never out of His sight! Blessings...
11/16/13
An inspirational message and a good use of the topic. Great job.
11/16/13
Nice take on the topic, and very inspiring. Keep writing.
Lovely devotional ... thank you ... under His eternal watchful eye. We try and hide under the world's 'little rocks of circumstance etc' but there is no escaping.
11/17/13
This is a good take on the topic - God is always watching us. So thankful you returned to Christ in a deeper relationship.

Thanks for sharing, Blessings!
11/18/13
I truly enjoyed this piece. Great testimony of God's providence over us and His desire to continue shaping and growing us into the image of His Son.

I sense that perhaps God has called you to write for His glory. And He will continue to increase your talent with the written word.

Keep up the good work!
This is a lovely message. You did a nice job of backing your message with Scripture.
Congratulations on ranking 3rd in your level and 25 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.) Happy Dance!!