The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 564 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Loved Thomas's innocent misunderstanding 'are they killing cats down there?'
Sweet. Good writing.
Reminds me when i was young, i used to wonder a lot.

Nice!
10/20/13
That was fun. I must have engaged well as I had a moment of thinking the aunt was a bit severe with the number of days Thomas had to spend in curfew. That, they say, is a sign of 'grabbing the reader's attention'. It may have strung the story out a bit, slowed the passing landscape of words had you spaced it a little more- only a thought.
10/21/13
Very interesting tale indeed! Good job with your entry and the topic.

God bless~
Nicely done. An enjoyable read, and a good verse to remember.
I enjoyed this. You grabbed my attention with the little guy's complaint and drew me into the story. You did a nice job of developing the topic in a fun and fresh way.

A good proofread might help you catch little errors like missing quotation marks and lines like this: you may come out to eat with us at the table and the bathroom (it makes it sound like he can eat at the table and the bathroom :)

Overall, I enjoyed this. I loved the subtle humor and I really liked that the boy resolved the conflict by himself (with help from God) You did a great job on this story.
10/24/13
Congratulations! God bless~
10/24/13
Congratulations!

Wing His Words