The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 723 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/10/13
I liked the internal reflection of Matthew's emotions. It was well done.

Thanks. God bless~
This is a great story. You pulled me in right away with the wonderful conflict. I also enjoyed how you built the character and gave him depth. I was about halfway in before it dawned on me who Matthew was. (For me, that's really good and a delightful treat.) I enjoyed every bit of this piece.
10/12/13
Wow, very nice and very captivating. You held my attention from the first sentence and kept it right through out the story. I like the the fresh perspective that you gave to an old Bible story. You even took us further into Matthew's life while growing up! I had no idea it was a Bible story until the preacher was introduced. Then you ended the story on a high climax, with him forsaking all and happily skipping off into the sunset. Thank you for sharing.
I don't know if I could say any more.

This flowed like it only took minutes to write but I would assume then more time in proof reading.
Congratulations on placing 1st in your level and 20 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)
10/20/13
Congrats! you deserved it :-)
Good job! Nice take on the subject!
10/21/13
Congratulations! God bless~
10/24/13
Nicely written and quite possible perspective into Matthew's world. Congratulations on your level win-write on!
10/24/13
Very well written. Your story had good flow and conflict resolution. Congratulations on placing 1st in your division and 20th overall.