The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 597 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Whoa! Wwat are delightful read this was. You painted the picture of the little boy on the stage perfectly. I felt like I was right there watching the whole thing. From the childlike dialogue to the description of him hiking up his pants I was captivated the entire time. This was a pleasure to read.
02/01/13
I really enjoyed this. You really painted a colorful picture with your words. Wonderful job, very well writen!
02/03/13
You captured the child in an authentic fashion and depicted the dialogue in realistic ways. Excellent job, great imagery and great story. Wonderful! Congrats on your God given talent.

God bless~
That Jimmy sure is a fire cracker isn't he? But he also loves the Lord and wants everyone to know God's precious word for them. I loved the way I could "hear" his child's-voice through your excellent way with his words as well as the descriptiveness of his "saggy jeans." I think you will be moving up the ladder in not too long. Thanks for sharing this, it was so much fun to read.
02/05/13
This is cute. I enjoy stories that are believably told from the perspective of a child. Thanks for sharing.