The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1408 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/01/05
I love this! It's very unique, and I had to read it a few times to be sure I "got" it. My favorite line is from the Chronicles: "...sadly, she returned forgiveness already given." That's powerful!

Well done all around.
11/01/05
I loved this, wow, totally "out of the box" style. Such creativity and balance. Read it three times. Blessings - dub
11/02/05
I read once, slowly. Very interesting journal. Kept my attention from beginning to end. Nice work. God bless ya, littlelight
This was very interesting to read. I could relate to a lot of her thoughts and feelings. I liked the last part, but it was a little confusing to me to use different names than those the main character had used. Over all, good job.
11/03/05
A really engaging entry. Loved the thumbnail sketches of the characters and the natural way she talked to the Lord. Yeggy
11/04/05
Wow! To be honest before God! Might as well. He knows our heart! Delightful reading!
11/04/05
Her conversations with the Lord were very real, and the kind of thing that we all too often end up thinking when we are meant to be praying! :) Karen
This was such a joy to read. With a wonderful message too. Blessings.
Very creative and imaginative. Loved the thought that had gone into the charcters' names. Enjoyed this so much. Thanks for sharing.
11/04/05
Great job!
11/05/05
Thanks for a refreshingly original piece! The prayers/thoughts Megan had were great. A little more editing would have caught some little grammar distractions, but overall a great job!
11/05/05
Very very nice!! Good lesson in that you never know what's in another's heart -but God does!
11/07/05
Congratulations, Deni!!! First in your division - woo hoo!!! This is great - I could see it / smell it / really enter into it. Wonderful.
11/07/05
Deni, we were thrilled to see you place 1st in the Level 1 awards. The Aussie/Kiwi contingent did very well this week. You also ranked 13th overall (out of 145 entries), so give yourself a huge pat on the back. That's excellent for anyone - let alone a Level 1 entrant.

As you've already realized, it's time for you to mosey on up to Level 2. You're more than ready for it.

Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
I could really relate to this. I got just a little confused in spots, but I liked this!