The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 524 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is an outstanding devotion. I loved the line at the beginning and how you went on to show a practical example and then a spiritual one.

You may want to break a piece this short into several shorter paragraphs and then double space between them. The only other advice I'd give would be the To be honest with you line isn't really necessary. As a reader, you connected with me right away and I believe you are being honest without you needing to say it.

You have a natural gift with writing a devotion or a testimonial. With just a tad polishing and maybe a prayer at the end, I could easily see this piece in a devotion magazine or book. You did a great job of writing on topic while still delivering the message of how we need Jesus in our life. Sometimes that message can come off as preachy but your felt like it was genuine and full of love.
04/22/12
This makes a wonderful point. I can see in it your love and devotion to the Lord Who truly is our strength. I enjoyed your article.
04/24/12
This is a very good illustration of Biblical truth; with the addition of a corresponding scripture it would fall in the category of a devotional. Keep sharing your thoughts...

Wing His Words!