The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 862 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/23/12
This certainly was an interesting story. I love how the MC got caught, and the message with which you wrapped it all up.

The only thing that threw me off a little was that "drugged" idea you unexpectedly included at the end. It's a wonderful idea, and I love the pun. But it might have been nice to see you connect it to the whole smoking episode. Pulling themes like that together would help strengthen an already powerful story. The word "Drugged" would have also been interesting as part of the title.

Needless to say, it did make me smile. Good job.

02/24/12
Hahahahahahaha...I loved how he "shocked the people" with the word drugged. That was funny. Good story with well meaning message. Very strong ending with a powerful reality check on todays world.

Great job with this.

God Bless~
02/25/12
Nice job. Add a scripture and you've got the makings of a good devotional.
I enjoyed this. I laughed at the culprit getting caught. I like how you explored life a bit more. After all life is just one huge experiment.
I appreciated the real life experiments. You kept me interested. I also felt the 'drugged' comment was good maybe even worth a piece on its own and it took the focus away, just a bit. Keep writing, you are worth reading.