The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1075 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a nice story. I liked how you put pieces of the song in. The ending was lovely.
02/12/11
great story and well told! I too think the way you used the music to set the scence and to interweave the pauses was very clever.You have managed to tell a whole story here within the word count. Clever!
02/12/11
Great job!
02/13/11
It's great that God brings certain people into our life at unexpected times.

It is difficult to say goodbye to those we love, but the reasurance of heaven makes all the difference.

Well written.
It's our fantasy...how can anyone we know and love and, especially, respect not know Christ? Well told; I enjoyed this. Great play with the song, as well.
02/17/11
Great descriptions and pacing. Congratulations on your Editor's Choice award!
02/17/11
well deserved win :-) congrautlaions
02/17/11
Congratulations on your ribbon and Editor's Choice! Great work! This is heart-warming.
Great job Megan. Congrats on EC. I look forward to reading more from you.
02/18/11
Very powerful story. I felt as if I were in the room watching on. A well deserved win. Congratulations.
Wonderful. Great writing and a well deserved EC placing - congratulations. You described the sadness, the hopelessness, the grief, then the miracle of salvation and hope - just beautifully.
Very engaging. Loved it, all the way through, and especially the end. Great job!