The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1019 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really like the line, "I was just too busy trying to define life on fanciful terms to fully embrace His presents." I think just about everyone can relate to that!
01/21/11
You nailed how I feel some days, but I'm 62, not 50. Well crafted, interesting and orginal. Thanks for sharing.
01/21/11
I meant original. I do know how to spell.
01/21/11
a great title and i love the way you have used a little age spot and gone from that deep into the thoughts memories hopes and dreams of this person :-)
This needs to be read by so many people. It's an outstanding message and I'm so grad it will make it into the FW book! Congratulations on your E. C.!
01/27/11
congratulations on a well deserved win, i will look forward to seeing you writing in the next level :-)
01/27/11
Very nice writing. Loved all your descriptions. Congrats on your first place win and EC. Great job!
01/27/11
An epiphany for all of us! Congratulations on a very much deserved EC! Impressive!
01/27/11
Oh, so true... an epiphany all of us must have, at one time or another. Congratulations--well done!
01/27/11
I am turning 51 in a few months. Your story is so relative to any age. To stay in the present and appreciate the here and now has always been difficult for me too.

Congratulations on your well deserved win!
01/28/11
Great title for this insightful, enlightening piece. Congratulations on your deserved EC placement and in your level as well. Looking forward to reading more of your entries.