The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 637 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/29/10
Awww- tears in my eyes. Great story!
This is a beautiful tribute to Daddies everywhere, but especially that special one in your heart.

I loved how you subtly implied that your father always watching you is quite similar to how God is always looking over us.

Just make sure you capitalize Daddy when you are using it as his name.

Thank you for the touching journey done memory lane.
08/04/10
I have a Daddy like yours so your tribute touched me deeply. I love the way you tied it all together with the handkerchief and the peek-a-boo game.
What a lovely tribute. One is truly blessed when they have loving parents.
A very well written piece. You really touched my heart. I lost my father on July 11, 2010. He was 94 years old. Every day I think about him and see what a wonderful human being he was. I am glad that you have those sweet memories of your Dad and the blessed assurance that you will one day be reunited with him in heaven.
08/05/10
Congratulations on placing with your beautiful entry.
08/05/10
Loved the title and how you effectively carried the theme throughout your story. Congrats on your win. Well done!