The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1357 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/27/10
This would be a lovely morning devotional for a Christians writers' conference.
05/28/10
What a wonderfully sensitive mind you have. Your perceptions of Anne and Ruby and your written transmission of those perceptions was welcoming. Oh . . . and to think you will develop your own Anne-like insights for all of us!

Your writing approach is so intimate, so freshly sincere, that I feel you are sitting beside me, telling me all this. That is writing talent . . . yes, and more . . . just keep it going, as you said you will . . . your future audience awaits.

Bryan R.
Inspiring.
Excellent writer's devotional. I particularly loved the last sentence-something to keep in mind always. Thank you :-)
What an inspiring devotional. Straight from the heart and beautifully written. I love Anagrams.
F=Follow
O-one
C-Course
U=Until
S=Settled.
Great job.
jodybooks, this is very well written as well as being inspirational. Excellent entry.
Brief, heartfelt, inspiring -- well done.
06/01/10
I love the works of L.M. Montgomery, too. Have you read her "Emily of New Moon" trilogy, about a young girl who grows up to be a writer?

Thanks for this beautiful, heartfelt devotional!
06/01/10
I liked how you wrapped up the culmination of your thoughts in the last paragraph. Well done!
Deep breath
aaahhhh
Inspired.
Thanks!
L.M. Montgomery is one of my favorites, also, and of course, who could NOT love Anne with an "e"!? I really related to your experience of how reading others' work has inspired you. Me too! It's reading those gems that cause us to sigh or cry or laugh that fuels our desire to create something similar. I really liked this.