The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1533 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Loved the analogy! Also enjoyed your use of sripture, encouraging the reader when they too, find themselves in the ranks of "busyness" and miss out on quiet time with the Lord.

Btw....I totally lol at the Scooby Doo "Huh?"
01/31/10
This is a lovely combination of sharing the funny family moments and lessons God taught you. You wove these two elements together very well into a wonderful teaching.
02/01/10
I loved this. Jesus came to diaper us. That is great. I also could totally hear your Scooby Doo Huh? Very creative and a great reminder to seize teachable moments with our children.
02/01/10
Wonderful devotional, with the right balance of anecdote, scripture, and teaching. Very well done.
02/02/10
This was wonderful writing and a great analogy. Thanks for sharing...I love teachable mother/son moments!
The play on words made me smile. Kids can hear and say the funniest things.
02/03/10
I hope you get a chance to use this for devotions or in addressing a group of ladies, young moms maybe. Very well done with some of my favorite scriptures.
02/03/10
A lovely devotion with a clever lead-in. Well written and a clear message!
It's easy to see why this placed so highly. Loved it and the underlying message. Congratulations!
02/04/10
Congratulations on your EC. Very good devotional.
Congratulations on your EC win...wonderful message!
Congratulations on you EC! This is a beautiful article that is very well written.

Thank you for the smile!
02/09/10
God has given us so many examples of His great love for us throughout His creation. . . including the similarities between parents and children. How amazing that He can teach us so much through little everyday incidents and goofy things that children say. Thanks for taking this teachable moment and sharing it with us! :)