The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1106 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/08/09
this is a great story of the temporary pain that can come from making a the right decision when it's not something someone else wants from you. I am sure that Amy will find happiness with someone else, someone who deserves and respects her standards.
10/09/09
This would be good for a teen magazine,So needed today.
10/11/09
Excellent! Share this with your youth group!
I definitely agree with what others have written that it would be really good if you could share this work with young people who need to hear it. I enjoyed reading this.
10/15/09
good story. I like the song reference. My song was "lady in red" by Chris de Burgh...... now why didnt I think of that idea for my writing challenge!
10/15/09
No wonder you did so well. It is a lovely story.Congratulations
10/15/09
I was shocked and thrilled beyond words to see Red's Redemption take first place. Thank you so much, Faithwriters, and to those of you who took the time to read and leave comments, I so appreciate it.
~Suede~
10/16/09
I loved the different ways you integrated the topic word into this very worthy entry. Congratulations on your first place win. Looking forward to more of your writing.
10/16/09
nicely done...we have all felt the sting of love
10/16/09
Good Job! Congratulations on first place. I agree with others, young people, and anyone who has questioned holding to their values, could benefit from Red's Redemption.
10/21/09
Congratulations on your win with this much needed message--for women of all ages today. Great job with the telling of Amy's plight.