The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1615 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Please know I could be the most impatient reader in the the faith writing family.

A good hook at the start, and nice ending. I enjoy writing that teaches without the teacher present.
08/29/09
Your writing is so descriptive that it was like a movie, playing in my head! This message is too powerful to be read by just this small group of aspiring writers! I hope you can find someplace to publish it. If I was the judge, you'd win FIRST PLACE with this entry! I'm so glad you are writing. You are an important voice for this generation.
08/31/09
This is so sad. I can't imagine having to go through this. Very well written entry. Excellent job.
08/31/09
Very powerful and well told story. A little editing needed for wording: use latter instead of later,
losing rather than loosing.
This would make a great beginning of a novel about MaiLi's journey toward an eventual reunion with her daughter!
09/01/09
Lots of heart-breaking suspense in this story that occurs much too often in many nations.
Keep writing. Your spirit shows through.
Mona
Very good entry. I could envision the scene and it broke my heart. You won't be in beginner's long. Keep writing.
09/01/09
You did a FANTASTIC job. I was there all the way. Very well done and realistic. It will stick with me.
Your story captured my heart. Great writing.
Super entry! The action is exciting and non-stop, and the emotions strong. GREAT writing.
09/03/09
very, very good!
~Cathy~
09/04/09
Hi Cherie. I just wanted to leave a quick note to congratulate you on your 3rd place win in Level 1, and to let you know you also did extremely well overall, ranking 24th out of all the entries for the week.

Time to move up a level. :-)

If you would like to see the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26785

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Anyway, congratulations again and well done!

Just a quick reminder about this year’s Page Turner Contest for 500 members. If you have a novel in the works (even just the first chapter), this contest is a must to enter:
http://www.faithwriters.com/myaccount/FaithWriters500/contest-pageturner.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)