The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 669 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed this journey, one many can relate to. An enjoyable read!
06/14/09
This was a really good story. You take the reader through the MC's progression of feelings and lead us to her change of heart. I did find all the short phrases a bit distracting, even if it was the way she thought. Also, telling us what Mark thought was a change of point of view that interrupted the flow.
06/15/09
Nicely done. Can't we all relate to moments like these? Thanks for sharing.
06/15/09
This was well-written with some great lessons for all of us. Good job!
06/15/09
Nice writing.

Your entry could be greatly improved if you give your Main Character a name. :) As is, you use the word 'she' 41 times. That's an easy fix.

I like your title.
Well done. Keep writing! :)
06/15/09
This was a great read! Well written and with a great message. Well done!
06/15/09
A bonnie wee story. There are some minor gramattical errors, but nothing major. Here's an idea. The word "Why?" Can be one sentence. Then continue with: "She didn't know." Reads a little better. Good job!
06/20/09
Hi Marilyn. I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, A Weekend Alone, actually did very well in the Empty and Full Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 1, placing 15th in that Level.

There were a lot of entries this week, and the competition is always intense in Level 1, so you deserve a pat on the back. :-)

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25956

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement. (If I’ve already mentioned that to you, forgive me. We’re just so excited about letting members know about this great gathering.)
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)