The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 741 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A good smooth read. Loved the beginning quote too. Writing our thoughts, getting them out of our minds helps to resolve problems, sometimes. The reader can sense your pain and some sort of rejection.

Overall, a well written article. Keep writing and feeling out life's adventures.
06/10/09
Thanks for sharing this romantic piece - good writing and well done. Colin
06/10/09
It begs the question, "What happened?"
Regrets need a lesson learned, so the MC knows but isn't telling.
Mona
06/10/09
The heart-break and anguish come through your writing. Part of me was wishing I could fix this for you. Excellent title (in retrospect). Very well written.
You've done a good job of "writing" emotions. I could feel the pain and agony of the MC.
06/12/09
Hi Al. I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, Disengaged, actually did very well in the Bitter and Sweet Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 1, placing 6th in that Level.

There were a lot of entries this week, particularly in Level 1, and the competition was even more intense than normal for that level, with the 1st and 2nd place winners making it into the Editor's Choice. The standard was exceptionally high. So you deserve a pat on the back. :-)

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25861

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement. (If I’ve already mentioned that to you, forgive me. We’re just so excited about letting members know about this great gathering.)
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)