The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 651 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh, but there IS light in your life; perhaps you just don't see it. You are quite a writer, for one thing!

The most important thing is you KNOW the Father! You are a child of the King! You know Him by name and from your brokenness, you pour out your burdens. And dear brother or sister, He knows you and calls you by name too. Take comfort in that.

Remember that most of us, like you, have gone through the valleys and the darkness covered us. Til we were almost spent, we cried out for help, for healing, for a sign that Abba was still there, sheltering us under the shadow of His wings.

You know what brought us through the darkness, the depression, the heartaches and pain? We finally let go...and let God. Give Him ALL your burdens, leave them at the altar, knowing they are in good hands. Then go to your quiet place and rest. Wait til the storm is over, the light will soon shine through. That is our hope. That is our Father's promise. It is a time for growing, my dear sweet spirit.

Prayers for you and your family, most certainly! May you be blessed by His gentle love and peace, and embrace our eternal hope.

"Hope perches in the soul...and never stops at all." Shalom.
06/01/09
Oh, bless your heart! I hope many will read this and offer up prayers for you and your family.
06/04/09
very poignient, very heartfelt, I can sense the pain and the longing here.Thank you for sharing with us. I have written poems on similar themes