The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 711 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/28/09
Thank you for your article. I especially liked your description at the beginning, and the glimpse into Libby's transformation and how that would effect her future. Very nice.
05/29/09
Great title and so very descriptive in the beginning. I was feeling it with Libby, the sounds, smells and sights. Good story. Thanks for writing it.
Good job, and voice is believable. Keep on writing! God bless your gift.:0)
05/29/09
You did a good job with showing us Libby's extreme joy.

It would be easier to read with paragraphing, and I really felt like I wanted more background into what had happened...maybe a little flashback?

Nice imagery throughout this little story.
06/03/09
lovely descriptions. some paragraphs would help but as it waqs so interesting and engaging I read it all anyway! I do think the uncle part is unsatisfactory as it is introduced without suspense and it just intrudes into what is a complete story without him.Just dictch the last few sentences as in my view the finish of her release is enough.
06/03/09
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read my article and given feedback. I always learn so much from submitting my articles. These challenges help me grow as a writer and I appreciate all the comments.

I agree, paragraphs are a great thing.( : I did indeed have a paragraph in there, but every time I went to view it...no paragraph. I tried three times. The paragraph should be at "Collapsing onto the grass..."