The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 634 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Loved the beginning of your entry and the Bible reference, but it didn't exactly flow smoothly into the rest of the story.
I got a little lost somewhere along the line, and couldn't quite correlate the "book of life" to anything.
Keep writing-you're doing well!
04/27/09
You seem to have several different themes going on here, all of which could be developed independently. You have some great descriptions; I especially liked the paragraph about the dog. Keep writing!
A great comfort, indeed. Your comparison of how differently God sees and treats us in contrast to the dog, made your insights much easier to see and understand.
05/07/09
Hi Mary. I’m running a little late this week, but just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, From Womb to the Book of Life, actually did very well in the Beginning and End Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 1, placing 13th in that Level.

There were a lot of entries this week, and competition in Level 1 is always very intense, so well done.

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25380

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.
Again, well done. :-)

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August.

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)