The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1319 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love the descriptions and how they cascade above and catch the reader's attention, like a bird of prey. Nice job!
04/09/09
I really liked the picture words throughout, very creative writing with easy flow and perfect rhythm. Great job on this poem. Wonder why you're in the beginner level.
04/11/09
Wonderful poetry, great images, some superb rhymes (aerie/unwary is awesome!) Great job.
04/12/09
Enjoyed the beautiful descriptions. Excellent rhythm and rhyme patterns made the poem flow effortlessly. Well done.
04/15/09
Very well-written poem that helped me "see" the birds of Chimney Rock world in my own mind! Thank you for sharing this with us! :)
04/16/09
Wonderful imagery. Congratulations on your win!
04/25/09
Hi Patricia. Just a quick note to congratulate you on your excellent win in the Up and Down Challenge. I'm running a bit late with my "well done" message, but wanted to let you know you not only placed 1st in Level 1, but you also ranked 27th overall. That really is outstanding for a Level 1 entry. Well done.

Congratulations again. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
04/25/09
Sorry, I should have said you placed 2nd in Level 1 (of course). :-)
04/25/09
Wow nice writing but another miss on the interrupation of the site "faithwriters". I missed again the mention of God and His power, authority, majesty. The core of this website has again been left behind. We have again reward an article which being no glory and honor to God.
I truly think a name change might be in order because even if it is not God you are writing about where is the faith?
05/02/09
I disagree with the previous comment; whenever we use our God given talent appropriately, we honor Him. This was beautifully written, and you should be very proud. Congratulations!