The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1262 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/07/09
Wonderful story with just the right amount of suspense. The ending was very good and I really like how you wove the Scripture parallels in.
03/07/09
Very good story. I was a little confused about characters, but the end answered my questions.

The third paragraph seems unnecessary. You didn't explain why he was rich, or why his brothers were questioning the money, so that paragraph can probably just be eliminated.

You're a good storyteller--nice job with the topic.
03/08/09
I felt so sad for the servant/wife, to be cast off like that.
03/12/09
Congratulations on your well-deserved placing & overall placing in the Editor's Choice! Bravo!
03/12/09
Congratulations on your EC and your first place in beginners. Shouldn't this have been entered into intermediate? You had two prior wins before this in beginners. I think you will be flying through the ranks!Very good story telling.
03/13/09
Congrats on your win and Editor's Choice!!
07/30/09
I've been here in Thailand for awhile now. I used to stay at soi 23 of Sukhumvit road.
You're pretty accurate in your depiction of a number of rich Thai men and the culturally-accepted practices that the West surely deplores.
Congrats on your EC win. It's well-deserved.