The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 998 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh, I really like this. it pulls at your heart strings. I love the descriptions of the scenery and the felings of the brother and sisrer. The consistency of the title,"Come To Me," stayed on course throughout the story. Well done!
03/02/09
What a wonderful love story in just a few words!
You should start a new paragraph each time a new person speaks.
The last words tied the whole story together.
I was disappointed that this story could only be 150-750 words. Would grab a book of this story in a heartbeat, beautiful.
03/05/09
Hi Dorothy. I Just wanted to leave a quick note to congratulate you on your 1st place win in Level 1, but to also let you know your entry also made it into the Highest Rankings, placing 23rd overall. Well done!

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24615

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Congratulations again. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
03/05/09
Oh wow - that is an awesome story. Loved the recurrent theme throughout.

I can see you'll be moving up to Masters before too long!
03/09/09
I loved this article because it reminded me so much of a life I once lived in the heart of Europe, Slovakia. I believe you did a great job at wrapping all these emotions into less than 750 words. It is sometimes difficult to place a complete thought, idea, story into those guidelines and you did it beautifully. Also gave me the itch to read more!