The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 951 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Interesting reflections, I liked the conversational tone of this and especially how the brother came to the MC's aid during a fight. Nice job!

Just a tip, add some extra spaces next time, for easier reading-like this

Nice job! ^_^

Thankyou for this honest and truthful take on having been adopted! Today is Mother's Day... I am at the other end of the adoption story...I am the adoptive mother... Blessed beyond measure with a son and daughter now fully grown and I have a beautiful grandson too! I was blessed by your story and share in the knowing that what makes us truly family is the sharing of life and the sacrificial love in the midst of living it... and as you say we ALL have been adopted into the family of Christ Jesus...God Bless and keep writing!
As an adoptive mother who loves my little one as much as the children I gave birth to, I liked your story and your seeing the family of the heart and the Lord.
05/15/08
I enjoyed your story and appreciated a window into the world of someone who has been adopted. I was blessed by the fact of your deep bond with your brother, though you don't share the same bloodlines.

I also appreciated your spiritual focus and drawing out the lesson - that Christ is our Brother.
Thank you and keep up the good writing!