The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 933 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/10/08
What a marvelous testimony! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Thanks for sharing this testimony! May God use this to help others see Hid love, too! Keep learning and keep writing!
03/11/08
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing this. Sometimes the writing that comes from our deepest pain is the most powerful.
I could feel your loneliness and pain, and then I saw your smile and joy.
**This SPARKLES**
03/12/08
It sounded to me that this was a personal testimony. Thank you for your transparency and vulnerability. I believe these type of pieces touch hearts more than any others. It touched mine. God bless you as you continue in your journey with Christ.
03/12/08
The fact that this isn't from your personal experience is a testimony to your writing. Great job.
03/12/08
Moving testimony from your MC. Hopeful for many who have been victimized by others' sins. Thank you for sharing this.
03/13/08
Beautiful story. I could sense the MC's strong emotions throughout this piece.
You have brought the MC to life with your writing. Great job of showing emotions.
Very encouraging. I enjoyed this.
What a beautiful testimony! Whether from personal experience, someone else's experience or God-given inspiration, it is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it, and keep writing! God Bless!
03/15/08
I wanted to clarify that this is not my testimony. I have been learning about covenant in my Bible study (we're studying Hebrews - it's a Precepts study with Kay Arthur). I have been overwhelmed with joy in what I'm learning about covenant and that's what inspired this piece.

~Pamela