The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 748 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I was so glad to read the end of this story because the beginning brought so much pain. With a few editorial strokes this could be even better. I hope that you plan on writing a sequel so that we can find out how this little girl's life improved. I also pray the uncle found Jesus!
03/07/08
Wow! This story is so sad but certainly does have a silver lining! You do have some errors that can be easily corrected. Keep on writing! Good job!
Laury
I agree that this story needs a tiny bit of polishing, but nothing that would be hard to fix. What is great about it is the ending. My heart really goes out to little Janet. I am so glad that God took the pain she experienced and used it to better her life. He truly does have a good future planned for us all! Thank you for sharing.
03/07/08
What a great illustration of the topic...keep writing!
03/08/08
This story brought me down then right back up. I love that. It's like when my dad used to take those dips in the country roads fast and I'd loose my stomach for a second. Your story gave me that same sensation at the end when Janet had new parents unexpectantly on the way. Good triumphs over evil was seen nicely here, but better said, God triumphed over evil. Thanks for writing this story.
03/09/08
this story has great potential w/ some polish. Reminds me of what Joseph said to his brothers...you meant evil, but God meant good. God is awesome.
03/11/08
I definitely wanted more of this--please expand it some day!
Very cool story... would love to have seen it expanded all 750 words!
Nice entry. Good job. :)
05/20/12
this is heartwrenching and moving...oh, what a great provider God is...so happy she got people who loved her

Wonderful...