The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1006 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/29/08
I love hearing the stories where we defend the defenseless. Great story. Schools should have more kids like the ones in the story. Befriending instead of Picking on each other. GOD bless
This one brought tears to my eyes. A very touching entry, and well written. God bless "Scott". The world needs a lot more people like him!
03/03/08
You created a very likeable character in Scott! Very good storytelling:)
Laury
03/03/08
Good story. I liked that the mother told her son to pray about the situation. However, bullying is a serious problem in many schools and I would have liked for the mother to have told her son to tell someone at school about what had happened. Bullies don't just stop on their own. Keep writing.
We may have a placer here, this was so moving and I felt for little Scott. Thanks for a great message.
Super job - great example of the power of prayer, and how being nice to someone changes our own attitude.
Wonderful story! What a great example of the topic too. You have to love young Scott, he's been taught well. Very wise Mom for encouraging him to pray through the situation. Very well written.
Nice story. So glad Scott "put feet" to his feelings. :)
03/04/08
Very touching story.

This line tickled my funny bone:
“They’re going to shoot turkeys at school tomorrow?”

Sounds like something I would say to my kids...LOL.
I am sure any parent would love having a child like Scott. He has a very tender and caring heart. I really enjoyed this story. Keep up the great writing!