The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 969 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/14/08
Yes, we all need to say this prayer. Giving an example of fretting over something would help the reader relate to your thoughts.
May God answer your prayers.
02/17/08
Nice devotional - I tend to be a martha too! God bless, :)
I love reading about Martha, I feel you have more to say, use all your 750 words and say it, keep writing, I liked the modern angle/feel.
02/20/08
What I love best about Martha's story is that it was Martha who was first to come running to Jesus when her brother died, and it was with Martha that He discussed the deep theological truths of the resurrection. She must have learned the lesson. Good thoughts.
02/20/08
How many FW challenge writers can relate to this, I'm sure. When you hold your breath over the next yellow box, yes, that's anxiety! Thank you for the reminder of where true relief comes from. ;)
Having suffered with anxiety and panic attacks in the past, I definitely appreciated this article. Isn't it crazy how many silly little things we let get us down? There is so much good to be found by focusing on the things of God. Thank you for sharing!
Genuine, heartfelt. Nice writing. :)
02/21/08
Very nice devotional. Keep on writing! And yes, you threw your brick right! Yea!
Laury
How relevant your story is for today's Christians. It takes a lot of work and prayers to be able to 'Give it up to God'. But once we learn how to put our total trust in him, life is much easier to deal with.
God Bless