The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1061 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/09/08
This is different. I like the comparisons with the two stories. Maybe it would have been better, though, if you would have stuck to one and really filled it out. Just a thought... Good job! Keep on writing!
Laury
02/12/08
You have two very interesting stories. It might be just me, but they may be a bit of a stretch for this topic. (or perhaps "I Don't Understand" :) ) Regardless, your writing is very good with both of these. I was particularly drawn to your Bible setting entry about the leper. I can see that situation happending, since before Jesus came there were NO healings of lepers. So that wife "didn't understand" either. I really enjoyed reading your entry. Keep writing!
This is a creative and unique entry. I like the comparisons of the two stories...the Biblical and the modern, but both with the same outcome.
02/12/08
Oh wow, this is good! I like the parallel stories, and I get the connection to the topic. You're a very good writer--I expect good things to come from you!
I don't think you'll be in beginners too long if this is any indication of your writing style and ability to tell a story. Simply great writing and the juxtaposition of the two parallel stories was not lost on this reader.
02/13/08
This is a very good take on the topic -- I love the two different illustrations. The writing is very good, and the dialogue is perfect. Nice job with the topic.
02/14/08
Wow! Sometimes the blessings of the Lord come with unexpected side affects, as you wonderfully illustrated. And you couldn't get much more on-topic! Great!
02/14/08
I think this works and is a great story. Very well done!