The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 869 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/18/07
I can hear your struggle in this piece to find your voice. A few misplaced question marks but overall on topic.
It might be really helpful when putting ideas down to write out in longhand on paper and sort through. I see some really good thoughts in here..
Rereading and clarifying always helps. Also paragraphs..
10/20/07
This reads almost like a journal entry, casual and off-the top-of-one's-head. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it does lack focus, and some punctuation and grammar errors are a bit distracting. Keep the casual tone, but help out your readers by sticking to conventions of writing.

Food for thought here--thanks for writing this.
Certainly something to ponder today--Who are we in Christ? Take advantage of the word count and expand this thought. With a little polishing it could becaome a great devotional--something others sure need to read. Be Blessed in your writing. God writes through us!
10/23/07
Short, sweet and provocative. You say a lot in a few words, but I hope you will expand your thoughts a bit next time. You write clearly and I look forward to reading more.
I agree with the comments already made and think paragraphs would help and using this as a devotion of your struggle.