The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 932 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Precious friendship captured here. When we get down, we should look around at the jewels in our lives that God has so preciously placed around us...like amazing friends. Thanks for the reminder.
09/08/07
Fairly well done, a bit redundant, but all in all the writing worked and is deserving of the puppy pen. Christ works in many ways - through Charlotte - and others.
09/08/07
You described your friend and drew me into wanting to have that quality of loving boldness. What a gift you have with words. May the Lord bless your ministry.
I greatly enjoyed your article, though I feel you should cut out every mention of you "not deserving" her. We don't have to deserve our friends, and God is the one who makes us individuals, with different personalities, gifts, limitations etc.. Do your best to become the best you there is and celebrate your friend's ability to do likewise. Don't make unfavourable comparisons.
Sorry I started this one- perhaps I am preaching to myself !
I found your article really challenging. You have tackled the topic of 'bold' directly. My main disappointment was your use of too many cliches. I would love to hear in some kind of detail how you have become bold as a result of your friend's example!