The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1200 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/31/07
Wow. This was one of the most moving stories that I have read. I do not think that Alex should have been called “lucky”, but something closer to “Saved by God”.
09/01/07
I wish I could hug you. This is an awesome story and you have me wiping tears from my eyes.

God bless you and yours.

Fantastic job.
What a beautiful story. Not only filled with fear, but faith as well. I have been through a similar situation and, thank God, he was there for me too.
09/04/07
Brenda, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I can't imagine going through what you did but God gives us what we need when we need it. Enjoy your son! God must have big plans for him!
09/04/07
Oh my goodness! Thank the Lord He was and is watching over your precious son. This has got to be an example of a parent's worst nightmare. I'm glad you were able to share this testimony of the miracle child you can still hold in your arms. God bless you for being so open with this painful memory.
09/04/07
God Bless you Brenda. I held my breath as I read till I found out he was okay. Thank you for sharing your story. It was very well written and only a couple mistakes. I wrote a true poem about my daughter a couple weeks ago and I also cried the entire time. I read it out loud till I could do so without crying. It was hard, but in the end it helped me to do so. Great job, keep writing.
Writing can be such great therapy. Thank YOU for sharing this gripping story with us. I, too, held my breath until I knew he was ok.