The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1186 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I realy enjoyed your story. You have wonderful descriptions and great flow.
Thank you for sharing.
06/03/07
Sounds like fun--an adventure and a new friend, all on the same day.

One tiny nitpick--it's best to use the word "and" instead of the "&" symbol.

Good character development in this fun story.
What an engaging testimony.
Great story! I really enjoyed your writing.
The emotions expressed by your MC were so believable and you were able to compact a lot into a short space.
One of the things I truly liked about this was that during the adventure the MC was able to guide others to Christ - now that is an incredible adventure for any life. Good job!
06/05/07
Cute story with good dialogue and a great message! I liked the descriptions of camping, as I have camped every summer of my life. I know what it's like to wake up to such beauty, trip over my jeans getting dressed in a tent, to smell food cooking over an open fire, etc. I admired Marsha's courage in witnessing to Wendi, and I loved how the Lord encouraged her in answer to her prayer for help. Nice job! :)
06/05/07
You made me laugh out loud! I could just picture this story in action. I loved the way you turned the situation into a witnessing opportunity. Nice job!
06/06/07
A charming and fun adventure, the ending is wonderful!
You have a story-telling talent, and a great way with words. I love this: "Wonder filled my senses." I like the ending too. :) Good job!
06/06/07
Love the message, the description, and the character development. Wonderful.
06/07/07
I had great fun reading your story. I'm not a camper person, to say the least, but I (almost) wanted to give it a try after reading this!
Too fun! I liked your MC and especially the ending. Great job. I hope this does well, it was fun to read and I liked the title too.