The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1390 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/24/07
This poem totally blows me away. I haven't read many yet, but I can't imagine that any other poem on any level will be better than this one. Outstanding!
05/25/07
This is unreal. The imagery and figurative language in this piece just blows me away. I LOVE it!!!!!! Congratulations on a job VERY well done. A lovely look at the subtle beauty of all of the Lord's blessings. Blessings, Teri
05/25/07
Wow, this is seriously good. You are in the wrong level, my friend! Total mastery of meter, rhythm, rhyme - and your words - the stomp and the pomp - I say again, wow!
05/25/07
This reads as if your picked up a brush and with each stroke your words painted a picture of His love! Keep writing for His glory!
05/25/07
Wonderful poem! It shows us two ways of looking at the same thing. I know people in both groups. I choose to spend time with the first group. In the beginning, it seemed to start off like "The Big Rock Candy Mountain." 'Oh, the buzzin' of the bees and the peppermint trees...' It was soothing, like that, too. I look forward to reading more of your writings as you climb through the ranks! Congratulations!
05/25/07
I'm about speechless ... I could hear this being preformed by the one who does, "That's My King ... Do You Know Him?'

Just absolutely awesome. My oh my ...
05/25/07
Beautiful! So well put together, created. Excellent!
05/25/07
Inspiring, wonderful, amazing. You nailed this genre but good!
Great poem, both creative and inspiring!
Very informative poem, making the choices stand out. I like the way you separtated the scripture. It has an impact that way.
05/25/07
This is really cool. Love how you look at both sides.
05/25/07
Awesome! I love the rhythm of the poem--very good! I also like how you showed both sides too. ^_^
Very creative and just adore the contrast!
05/25/07
Beautiful! This poem is simply wonderful to read. I love every line.
05/25/07
This piece is absolutely brilliant. Beautifully written, wonderful rhyme and meter. You may be in the Beginner level but you're no beginner poet! Simply superb.
05/25/07
Wow! The contrast and the flow of this poem are amazing. Well done!
Very nice. I too, love the contrasting descriptions. Excellent job here and good rhyming meter.
05/25/07
Wow!!!!! What an awesome job you did. Great work.
What a stupendous poem...wish I'd written it...truly masterful!
05/26/07
WOW! WOW! WOW! BRILL!