The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 889 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/09/06
What a wonderful connection between mother and child! How well your title describes the way some teenagers can become. I have experienced these "pillars" in my own two girls, and can attest to the accuracy of your description. An excellent story. Well written.
Very good. A little space between paragraphs would make it easier to read.
I hope the romance can continue with my 2 year old when she gets to be a teenager. Thanks for that hopeful story.
This is an excellent example detailing how we as parents should spend "quality time" with our kids and the impact it has on them. Thank you for reminding me how important it is to spend one on one time with each individual child. One good experience like that can change a child's self esteem for years to come. And time is something money cannot buy.
09/14/06
Such wonderful storytelling, and a great message! Congratulations on your second place finish in beginners!!
09/14/06
Congratulations on your #2 Win! The only thing that bothered me was the lack of spacing. It makes it so much more readable if you doublespace between paragraphs. God bless you as you continue to grow in your gifts and talents! Very well done ... wonderful!
09/15/06
Excellent writing here Karen!!! I thought you had to be new here. You have such an orginal voice in your storytelling I don't remember reading before. You are destined for higher levels, for sure. Congratulations on your 2nd place!!! I'll be adding you to my fav writers list. Keep up the great work.
God bless.