The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1677 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/10/06
A touching story, and a good example of what "true vision" is like.
08/13/06
This was really beautiful - evocative and powerful. A good job.
08/14/06
You did a terrific job here! I was really impressed with the detail and the flow throughout!:) Well-written!! And the ending - well- that really touched me and isn't that what we want our stories to do?:)
08/16/06
Kept my attention to the end - beautiful story.
08/17/06
Well-written. I was surprised at the level of beautiful detail that was kept throughout the piece. This is a touching story.
08/18/06
A beautifully told and "painted" story. Congrats on your well-deserved win!
03/29/07
This is gorgeous--I love Jenny's long paragraph about how she sees just fine "here in this house." Really nice.
03/29/07
This is so good, Rhonda! You captured Jenny and Cassie beautifully, and I love how Jenny 'sees.'
03/30/07
I see why this placed! Great work. I loved the line about how quilts christened with a touch of blood, I have a feeling that's the truth for many. Very enjoyable read!
Great story. The conversation flowed nicely and kept my attention from beginning to the end.
What a wonderful family relationship article. No wonder the win. I love reading these older entries.