The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 629 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/23/06
How many people think about this question...... I like to think that there may have been some time, as they lingered between life and death, that they were able to hear God speak and accept Jesus. However, the bottom line is like you said. We don't know for sure.....even with people who give Christ lip service, but we do know that it will be fair because we know God's character.

When I am witnessing to strangers and they ask me if I think their relatives went to Hell, I just say that no one can say if someone had a last opportunity, in a coma, for example. However, the Bible tells us one way and only one way to be sure, so, if they want to be sure, they'd be smart to take that open door.

I really enjoyed your transparency on this issue. Blessings!
I've often pondered this very question.

Some suggestions for your entry would be to watch for typos, missed words, & punctuation (such as comma splices).

On my computer your entry came up with computer symbols surrounding some of the words. If you were trying to bold or italicize and it wasn't coming through try, Italicize and bold. I don't know if you already know this or not but it's always helpful that when someone leaves a comment that they also tell you how to fix it.

Blessings!
Trina<><
Sorry...place & ...if this doesn't show up & you want the information e-mail me (I don't have private message), just look up my name Trina Courtenay, on line name:tlcinchrist. Click on my name above this will bring you to my profile & i think you can e-mail me from there?

Trina<><