The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 865 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This story is adorable, and right to the point! I would love to see an illustrated children's book version!
06/16/06
I second the children's book idea. Nicely done and quite descriptive.
06/18/06
Excellent story. I thoroughly enjoyed the comparisons to God and the gardener. Wonderful images. Nicely done!
06/19/06
COOL! Nice concept. Good job.
Great story. I agree with everyone else, this would make a great children's book. I like the part about the plants, more like a science book with colorful pictures.
06/21/06
Lovely piece - one of favourites htis week.
Very good. I could see that little snail trying to cross the hot sidwalk. And your description of the gardner, was a very good description of our loving Heavenly Father as the Gardner. Would like to see this illustrated for children. Delightful. Keep writing.
Kaylee, I agree with the others about the children's book.

One little thing...in the 3rd last para. did you mean to say he was a creepy, crawly worm? I thought Henry was a snail?

Anyhow, I loved this story.

Blessings,
Trina
Hey, Henry the snail got highly commended...way to go. P.S. Last night I went to post another comment to your delightful story but I kept losing my connection with the internet. Anyway, your lady bug pledge was great and very creative.

Trina<><
Congratulations! This is just adorable! I like this:
"maybe even some mint to freshen my breath." Very cleverly done; I hope you can get published for children soon!