The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 965 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You have a good testimony. The first part about the challenge should have been left out though. It would be much better without it. You have a gift, don't stop writing.
06/04/06
Sometimes God even uses our typos for His Divine Purposes... At the beginning of your story you talk about going to the altar to give your life to Christ. You spelled it "alter" meaning to change. I was just going to alert you to this spelling error, and then, through your lovely story, God showed me something. When we go to the altar, we need to change. There, He changes our hearts to make them acceptable for His grace and glory. God bless you for writing this story!
06/07/06
An additional comment about referencing the "writing challenge" in the text of your entry...since the winners each quarter are compiled in a book that will be read by people who are not members of this site, it's best not to mention "the word for this week" or "the writing challenge." It's more effective--if you hope to end up "in the book"--to start in some other way.

This is a very lovely tribute to your dad, and I look forward to reading more of your writings in the weeks to come.